? ??????????????Sparkly Shoes (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??13 Grabs Today. 1745 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Love Might Have Been? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 3238 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

About Me


Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! How could it be anything else?
I am a simple girl that live in a lovely life. I have a great family. I was born in a city named Kuala Lumpur. Now I'm still 19 . I love to cooking and reading. My new interest is on rabbit. I still studying in UITM Pulau Pinang in Culinary Art. I love to learn more about culinary art. For me, learning is like a jigsaw puzzle.When you first lay the pieces out, it doesn't make much sense. When you start to connect the pieces, you then begin to see how it all fits together.

1 comments:

mrcouture said...

i'm so spirited on reading about ur jigsaw puzzle...what a very good sentence